l For most of our products– we offer free shipment if the order value exceeds $1500 or if the delivery address is in any EU country except Iceland.
l If the delivery address is in Iceland, we need to charge at least 80€ shipping fee.
l If the delivery address is not in the EU, there may be shipping fee.
If you want the fast delivery, we also offer international express shipping with an additional fee. If you need it, please contact us at [email protected]
While we offer free shipping on most items on our website, our free shipping offer may not apply to heavy, over-sized or fragile items.
Some manufacturers also require a shipping surcharge that cannot be waived.
Freight shipping is often required for certain items, especially those that are heavy, large or fragile such as lighting fixtures and furniture. The manufacturer will determine the best shipping method to ensure your item is shipped as safely and efficiently as possible.
To France and Germany, most lights will be delivered within 14 days.
Lead times are only estimates and stock levels are indicated on our website based on stock levels that we receive either from our own or the manufacturers warehouse. Stock levels can change quickly.
Even though we indicated In stock on our site , it does not mean that the product is actually in stock. By the time of order placement, the item may be sold.
Please do not schedule an electrician based on stock levels indicated on our site. Only when the item arrives , the electrician should be scheduled.
The order processing time is 2 working days, we will send you a detailed shipping information email after delivery, including the tracking number and query website
We have a warehouse in China. And the address is: 3rd Floor, Building B, No. 4, Lefeng 3rd Road, Henglan Town, Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province, China.
Method of Free Shipping:
We will choose the fastest express delivery for you. If you need specific express delivery, please contact us: [email protected]
Free Shipping Transportation time:
l Delivery time from China warehouse to France, Germany, the UK and the USA: 7-14 days (working days);
l Delivery time from China warehouse to Belgium and Netherlands: 10-25 days (working days);
l Delivery time from China warehouse to other EU countries: 25-45 days (working days);
Please notice and understand that due to the epidemic situation, the delivery time is not ensured.
Compensation for overdue delivery:
If the goods are not delivered on time, we are very sorry for your delayed receipt of the goods, and we will provide you with 10% of the order price of the goods delayed compensation. We will do our best to ensure that the goods arrive on time.
Refund time and method
If a refund is required, we will default to the original payment method. Credit card payment takes 3-5 days to process, paypal takes 2-3 days.
Free return is available within 30 days since the receipt of the item. But the shipping fee of return is borned by you (except return of damaged goods).More details about returns are described on Returns&Refunds Policy page.
Products shipped from warehouses in China may have tariffs. If there are tariffs, we will pay you 20% tariffs. You need to bear the remaining 80% tariffs.
If an order has already been shipped and is being refused by the client, the client is responsible for the cost of returning the product, any restocking fees and the outbound shipping fee.
If the product cannot be returned to the sender ( for example: if the return shipping cost exceeds the value of the merchandise), no refunds can be given in such a case.
Receive incorrect item
All shipments with items that were received incorrectly or in error have to be reported to us within one week since receipt of the item. We have to get notified by email if the item is no matching your order. We are unable to accept any claims after one week since receipt of the item. In the event of the delivery of an incorrect item, https://www.simiglighting.pl shall reserve the right to provide the correct product within a period of up to 8 weeks after receiving your email. We will pay for all shipping cost for returning the incorrect item and providing the correct product. If you do not want an exchange, the order will be treated as a return and restocking fees will be charged up to 35%.
If you have any problem during shopping process, Please do not initiate any dispute at PayPal and contact us at [email protected]. We will deal with any matter well for you.