AJ Table Lamp
The AJ table lamp was originally created by the Danish designer, Arne Jacobsen, in 1960 for the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel in Copenhagen. Since it was launched, the minimalist streamlined AJ desk lamp has been popular around the world.
It is a modern Scandinavian table lamp that is made of aluminium and metal. Available in two colours, black and white, it features a vertically adjustable lampshade that allows people to control the light direction and range.
Up till now, Arne Jacobsen's designs are still an icon of Scandinavian design, so the AJ desk lamp is. This industrial desk light is perfect for the study or modern concise interior decoration. It will decorate your room at the same time.
AJ Table Lamp Product Size
- Size:Dia 21cm × H 56cm /Φ 8.3 '' × H 22 ''
AJ Table Lamp Product Details
- Material: Aluminum/ Metal
- Light source: E 27
- Power: Max 40 W
- Weight: 3 kg/ 6.6 lbs
- Finishes: Black/ White
- Process: Baking Paint
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide 150 cm/ 59″ wires which can be extended upon request.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will reply to you within 24 hours.
- If you have problems with customs clearance and shipping damage, please contact us by email. Email address: [email protected]
- This order does not include bulbs.
- Please notice and understand that color differences and measurement discrepancies are unavoidable.
- Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
- This order does not include bulbs.
- Please notice and understand that color difference and measurement discrepancy are unavoidable.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Return and Cancel Policy
simiglighting.pl sticks to the tenet of "quality first, customer foremost". We have a QA team to check your order products before they are packed and sent, but sometimes a return or an exchange is necessary.
All of our products can be canceled until they are shipped. If your order is unpaid, you can easily cancel your order by yourself. If your order has been paid, you can contact our customer service to cancel your order. We cannot guarantee any request to cancel or modify an order once production has already begun. There are no order cancellations accepted once production has begun on any custom or specialty products (items that are not a stock size).
We encourage you to go on a thorough check-up when you receive the package and make sure whether the items are the ones you have specified. If you are going to exchange/return the product, please make sure that they are in the original condition, unused, undamaged and in original package.
Orders has to be processed before it is shipped. The time you wait before receiving the package is made up of Processing Time and Shipping Time.
Processing Time (Only the order preparation. Not include the shipping time and deliver time): 7-14 working days.
A. Processing Time is calculated from the time you paid and the order is verified (verification Email will be sent after payment).
B. You may change your mind after placing the order, including but not limited to: switch to another color, size, style or a different product, changes in address. If that happens, Processing Time is calculated from the time when the order detail(s) is eventually confirmed. A confirmation Email will be sent informing the updated Estimated Delivery Time.
C. For holidays, processing time may takes longer than it usually is. We will notify you in advance.
We provide a range of shipping methods depending on the product category and the country/region. Shipping time will be affected by the shipping method you specified. Please refer to the shipping policy (Learn More) below to look into more specific shipping time.
The voltage of our products will be adjusted according to your country as shown in the figure below. Any problems, please kindly let us know. Hope you enjoy shopping here.