Delivery costs

Delivery costs

Freight shipments are often required for some items, especially heavy, large or fragile items such as light fixtures and furniture. The manufacturer will determine the best shipping method to ensure your package is shipped as securely and efficiently as possible.
Lead times
Lead times are estimates only and stock levels are indicated on our website based on the stock levels we receive from our own or manufacturer's warehouse. Stock levels can change quickly.
Although we have indicated in stock on our website, this does not mean that the product is actually in stock. Until the order is placed, the item may be sold.
Do not schedule an electrician based on the inventory levels indicated on our site. An electrician should only be scheduled after the item arrives.
Delivery area:
The products on this page only support shipping to Poland and other EU countries. If you want to send to other countries, please contact us for consultation: [email protected]
Processing your order
The order fulfillment time is 2 business days, after delivery, we will send you detailed shipping information including tracking number and inquiry page
delivery address
We have a warehouse in China
Mode of transportation:
China EMS
We will select the fastest express delivery for you. If you need a specific express delivery, please contact us: [email protected]
Transport time
Delivery time from a warehouse in China to Poland: 20-40 days (working days)
Compensation for late delivery:
If the goods are not delivered on time, we are very sorry for the delayed receipt of the goods and will provide you with the 10% order price for the delayed compensation. We will make every effort to ensure that the goods are delivered on time.
tariff:
Products shipped from warehouses in China may have tariffs. If there are tariffs, we will pay you 20% customs duty. The other 80%s must be paid for

Refusal to ship
If the order has already been shipped and the customer declines to do so, the customer bears the cost of returning the product as well as any restocking fees.
If the product cannot be returned to the sender (for example: if the return shipping cost exceeds the value of the goods), then a refund cannot be obtained.
Invalid item received
All shipments of items that are received incorrectly or by mistake must be reported to us within one week of delivery. We must receive a notification by e-mail if the product does not match your order. We are unable to accept any claims one week after the goods have been delivered. In the event of delivery of the wrong product, Simiglighting reserves the right to deliver the correct product within 8 weeks of the delivery of the incorrect product. SimigLighting will pay for all shipping costs to ensure collection of your new product. If the customer does not want an exchange, the order will be treated as a refund and supplementary fees of up to 25% will be charged.