Edie and Betty wall lamp
- With rounded shapes and a truncated center, Betty is a modern design from the medieval era. Carved molded glass spheres shine in iridescent, opaque, translucent colors or clear glass.
Edie explores the relationship between two similar forms. The exaggerated top column plays against the overall sense of restraint of the wall lamp. Although Edie evokes a sense of timelessness, he maintains a fresh and modern look.
Opal, opaque blown glass creates a warm glow, while smoked gray, clear, and blue translucent glass are more neutral.
- Note: Your payment does not include duties, local taxes, or any other import charges.
If you have any questions about our products, please feel free to contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Edie and Betty Size Wall Lamp
- Size: Dia 15cm x H 25cm / ∅ 5.9 ″ x H 9.8 ″
- Size: Dia 12cm x H 35cm / ∅ 4.7 ″ x H 13.8 ″
Edie and Betty wall lamp Details
- Material: metal / glass
- Light source: E14 * 2
- Power: max. 40 W.
- Weight: 1 kg / 2.2 lbs
- Finish: black, copper
- Glass options: Opal, Smoked Gray, Blue, Transparent
- Process: Baking paint / plating
- Control method: push switch (not dimmable)