Serge Mouille wall lamp
- Serge Mouille's oval designs from the 1950s were created as a reaction to the heavier, opaque Italian designs of the time. Serge Mouille wanted to create modern lighting fixtures with soft lines and a stunning visual presentation. The single arm wall lamp is one of Serge's most versatile lamps. The arm is 47 "high, allowing light to be projected onto many different parts of the room. In addition, the lampshade rotates independently to allow more flexibility. The arm switch is located on the base of the lamp.
Note: Your payment does not include duties, local taxes, or any other import charges.
If you have any questions about our products, please feel free to contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Serge Mouille Size Wall Sconce
- 1 head
- Size: Dia 60 cm x H 40 cm / L 23.6 ″ x H 15.8 ″
- Size: Dia 80 cm x H 40 cm / L 31.5 ″ x H 15.8 ″
- 2 heads
- Size: Dia 120 cm x H 65 cm / L 47.2 ″ x H 25.6 ″
- Size: Dia 140cm x H 65cm / L 55 ″ x H 15.8 ″
- 3 heads
- Size: Dia 40 cm x H 80 cm / L 15.8 ″ x H 31.5 ″
Serge Mouille wall lamp Details
- Material: metal / aluminum / brass
- Light source: E27
- Power: max. 40 W.
- Weight: 3 kg / 6.6 lbs
- Finish: black, white
- Process: Polishing / baking paint
- Control method: push switch (not dimmable)
- Same series of products, please click the picture to know more >>>