- The Mega Bulb, created by Sofie Refer, mimics the outline of an early electric bulb. Made of blown glass and porcelain, the Mega Bulb structure is completely transparent: the lampshade, bulb and cord are transparent, allowing light to pass through. The bulb's large size is great for illuminating large interior spaces, while the minimal Danish styling provides subtle refinement and warmth. The slight irregularities in the blown glass make each of the pendants one of a kind and add a history of the personal efforts of the glass master to turn sand, soda and chalk into a modern classic using a millennia-old method.
The Mega Bulb pendant is available in clear glossy glass, amber glossy glass or Smoke Gray glass with the option of black fabric cord or transparent PVC cord. Includes 59 ”string and 4” diameter metal canopy. The bulb is not included.
Note: Your payment does not include duties, local taxes, or any other import charges.
If you have any questions about our products, please feel free to contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Product size
- Size: Dia 11cm x H 16.5cm / ∅ 4.3 ″ x H 6.5 ″
- Size: Diameter 18cm x 23cm H / ∅7 ″ xH9 ″
- Material: metal, glass, ceramics
- Light source: E27
- Power: max. 40 W.
- Weight: 1 kg / 2.2 lbs
- Finish: white
- Glass options: clear, amber, smoky gray
- Process: blown glass
- Control method: push switch (not dimmable)
- We provide 100 cm / 39.4 ″ cables. It can be extended on request