- The AIM ceiling lamp, created by the Bouroullec brothers in 2010, is modeled on the simplest and most beautiful essence. This innovative form of modern pendant lighting is made of lacquered aluminum sheet with a photo-etched optical PC (polycarbonate) diffuser. The inner reflector is photo-etched ABS. The cable can be adjusted so that the head of the device and the light distribution are directed in any way.
The inspiration behind the project: When they created the AIM ceiling light, brothers Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec wanted to limit its essence to the light source and its string. In doing so, they ensured that the AIM is versatile enough for any setting, not only because of its appearance, but also because it provides a comfortable, easily "directed" light.
Note: Your payment does not include duties, local taxes, or any other import charges.
If you have any questions about our products, please feel free to contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- 10W Single LED (Warm white) Default warm white version If you need cool white version, please Contact us.
- Product size
- Size: Dia 18cm x H 15cm / ∅ 7 ″ x H 5.9 ″
- Size: Dia 24.5cm x H 18cm / ∅ 10 ″ x H 7 ″
- Material: aluminum / acrylic
- Light source: LED chip
- Power: 10W.
- Weight: 3 kg / 6.6 lbs
- Finish: black / white
- Process: Baking paint
- We provide 500 cm / 197 ″ cables. It can be extended on request