- The mobile chandelier 10 is an elegant and simple wall lamp that seems to be floating in the air.
The Mobile Chandelier 10 lamp model is part of a series of mobile lamps designed and written by Michael Anastassiades through his own signature, characterized by the introduction of curvature in existing straight lines. Uniquely, this luminaire has all components perfectly integrated in total balance.
Details: black brass structure with opal blown glass balls. The length of the suspension rod can be changed on request.
Note: Your payment does not include duties, local taxes, or any other import charges.
If you have any questions about our products, please feel free to contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Product size
- Size: Dia 12cm x H 72cm / ∅ 4.7 ″ x H 28.4 ″
- Size: Dia 12cm x W 100cm / ∅ 4.7 ″ x H 39.4 ″
- Size: Dia 15cm x W 150cm / ∅5.9 ″ x H 59 ″
- Size: Dia 15cm x W 200cm / ∅5.9 ″ x H 78.7 ″
- Glass size: 12 cm (4.7) / 15 cm (5.9 ″)
- Material: metal / glass
- Light source: G9
- Power: 5 W.
- Weight: 3 kg / 6.6 lbs
- Finish: copper, black
- Glass options: Opal
- Process: coating, polishing, baking paint
- Control method: push switch (not dimmable)